Ann Boughtin’s experience includes working in the private sector with Magellan Health Services managing a $455 million managed care contract, and with the New York State Office of Mental Health as Director of Ambulatory Services leading redesign efforts. Some career highlights include:
- Consulting with managed care organizations
- Consulting with local governments regarding healthcare reform and managed care
- Consulting with the Children’s Systems of Care in the District of Columbia as well as Erie & Monroe County, NY
- Consulting for the NYS Conference of Local Mental Hygiene Directors and the Coalition of Behavioral Health Agencies, as well as managed care organizations.
- Current Board Chairman at Mental Health America (formally the Mental Health Association)
- Member of the JCAHO Technical Advisory Panel for Behavioral Health
Ann has spent her career implementing change, consulting with an array of clients, and solving problems in the healthcare industry. She is ready to put her unique experience to work for you.