When your organization is faced with changes in funding, business opportunities, or quality improvement activities, Ann Boughtin Consulting LLC will work with your team to:
- Assess opportunities
- Improve financial performance
- Achieve operational efficiency
- Launch new services or programs
- Respond to The Affordable Care Act (ACA), Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (HITECH) Act , or state legislative and regulatory activities
Ann Boughtin Consulting, LLC uses action planning to set the course for change.
The planning process used by Ann Boughtin Consulting LLC goes beyond the development of the typical strategic plan that ends up on the shelf. Our Action Planning model includes meeting with your leadership to identify the strengths of the organization and its internal dynamics, as well as conducting an environmental scan of the opportunities and challenges presented in your marketplace. Once completed, the planning process is designed for your organization to set realistic priorities and develop practical action steps to achieve change.
Whether the challenges relate to general operations, information systems, clinical or program design, our strategic planning activities include:
- board and staff surveys
- operational assessments
- facilitated planning activities with board and staff
- webinars for knowledge transfer about policies, and new approaches to your business
- developing the action plan
- supporting your team to move through the implementation phase
The associates of Ann Boughtin Consulting, LLC will be tasked to work with you based on the expertise and experience that will be most helpful in achieving your service and financial objectives.