Data driven decision-making and targeted interventions for populations with higher needs are the buzz in health and human services today.
Good data informs good decisions, but it takes experience to make the data meaningful and useful enough to:
- tell a more competitive story to funders & managed care companies
- enhance services and quality
- improve operations
Ann Boughtin Consulting LLC is well equipped to review the data you have, and work with you to convert it to meaningful and actionable metrics. Our approach is an important step towards improving operations, offering new products and services, and growing your bottom line, all of which improve your value to customers.
Electronic Health Records (EHR) are the backbone of Healthcare Reform, and when done correctly can add to the bottom line.
Deploying electronic health records is a daunting task, and must be done in a way to meet your clinical, management and financial objectives. Ann Boughtin Consulting, LLC is well positioned to help because it is one of the few firms that includes a Certified Professional in Health Information and Management Services (CPHIMS). Amy Machtay is a CPHIMS, one of those rare professionals who can implement information systems, EHRs and operational changes that make sense for your enterprise. She has led projects that produced millions of dollars in meaningful use incentive payments for clients.
Our team has spearheaded numerous initiatives for healthcare technology that include:
- Turning around failing projects
- Designing data and information systems solutions
- Developing clinical analytics applications for state Medicaid agencies
- Managing Electronic Health Record (EHR) selection and implementation
- Evaluating Electronic Health Records (EHRs) for compliance with Meaningful Use standards and certification requirements to receive federal funding
Our strength is our ability to develop realistic and achievable action plans, and to support your team through the implementation process.